We've got it together. We offer Tieback and Soil-Nailing applications
to make sure your structure stays in place permanently.
Tie-backs: an economical option for those on a tight schedule and can
be tested immediately, whereas other applications have to wait for the
grout to cure. Tie-backs are also highly dependable, with a predictable
holding strength in all soils.
Typical construction applications
- Building-Site Preparation
- Retaining Walls
- Installs in any weather
- No excavation or spoils to remove
- Immediate proof testing and loading
- Permanent or temporary (removable)
Soil Nailing: The System removes performance uncertainties and associated costs of grouted soil nails in soils of low shear strength.
Screw anchors in soil act as bearing devices as opposed to grouted anchors which rely on friction between the soil and grout.
- Cost-effective method
- Bearing device in place (not friction dependent)
- Fast and clean installation
- Lower installed cost
- Reclaims valuable building locations